General Function Information
You can download our Function Information Pack here.
Evening sit down functions are 4 hours in duration.
Luncheon sit down functions are 3 hours and conclude by 3pm.
Breakfast functions are 2 hours.
All functions & events booked at Marybrooke include a cordless microphone, sound system, lectern and silk table centrepieces.
Menus described on the Function Menus pages include the following:
- Sit down luncheon and evening menu
- Breakfast menu
- Seniors’ menu
- Christmas menu
- School graduation menu
A tab can be placed on the bar for a specified range of drinks (any unused amount will be refunded). Alternatively, a cash bar can be open where guests purchase their own drinks.
FOR A LITTLE ADDED INDULGENCE…
We offer a range of optional extras which can be booked individually. Please contact us if you would like more details on any of these options.
- Entrée Table Platters: $5 extra per person – In addition to your selected entree, shared entrée platters can be provided to each table for your guests to select from as a fourth course. You can choose from our Italian Anti-Pasto, Greek or Asian themed platters.
- Other various platters are also available from $40 including cheese, antipasto, fruit, sandwich, cake & slices, scones jam & cream – ideal for when guests are not seated.
- Guest Choice Menu: Between $5 and $15 extra per person – Your guests can choose between your choice of two dishes in one, two or three course formats.
- Dessert Table Buffet: $7.50 extra per person – A delicious buffet selection of desserts served to your table in a truly impressive display.
- At the start of your function you may like us to offer your guests a range of savouries / canapés from our Head Chef’s selection at $12.00 per guest.
Marybrooke offers 20 luxurious 4 star boutique accommodation suites.
King Suites – $260 per night
Queen Suites – $220 per night
Family Suites – $320 per night (based on 3 adults, max. capacity 4 adults – extra adult $60)
Our accommodation suites include private ensuites, heating and air conditioning, tea and coffee amenities, flat screen televisions, free wifi, deluxe mattresses, memory foam pillows and complimentary breakfast.
Decorations Table centerpieces are included, although you are welcome to decorate the room yourself (subject to no damage being caused).
Extra time $120 each ½ hour.
Special Diets Special dietary requests can be met when advised in advance – for no additional charge.
Bookings We are happy to hold a provisional date for up to 14 days without requiring any deposit. A $200 deposit will be required to confirm a booking.
Details These will be made by appointment approximately one month prior to your reception.
Numbers Final numbers are required 10 days prior to your function and final payment is due 7 days prior to your date.
Payment Payments by credit card incur a surcharge of 2.5%.
Access All public areas are accessible by wheelchairs, and toilets are suitably equipped.
BYO BYO beverages are not permitted.
Public Holidays A 10% surcharge applies.