- The use of our beautiful outdoor gazebo area or indoor chapel for your ceremony, each set with white chairs, red carpet runner and clothed signing table
- Use of our magical garden areas for your wedding photography
- The use of our bridal lounge room after your ceremony, perfect for wet weather photography
- Six hour package, including one hour for your ceremony, for the Sherbrooke Dining and Olinda Sharing Packages
- Five hour package, including one hour for your ceremony, for the Sassafras Garden Party and Kallista Grazing Packages
- including wine, beer and non-alcoholic beverages as follows. Non-alcoholic beverages – soft drinks, juices, iced water and tea & coffee.
Beers – Carlton Draught, Pure Blonde, Victoria Bitter and Cascade Premium Light
Wines – cabernet shiraz, cabernet merlot, chardonnay, sauvignon blanc, moscato and sparkling brut.
Cider – Five Seeds Crisp apple cider
The bar will also be open for your guests to purchase additional spirits, cocktails, etc.
- A professional DJ is included in the Sherbrooke Dining and Olinda Sharing Packages
- Freshly brewed tea & coffee
- Your choice of decorated centrepieces for the guests’ tables from a wide range
- Master of Ceremonies (if requested)
- Personalised place cards, menus and display guest list
- No charge for cutting your wedding cake
- Use of a cake knife and cordless microphone
- Fabric draping with fairy lights in the centre of the reception room
- Magnificent garden views with feature lighting during evening functions
- Area maps for your invitations and ample asphalt car parking spaces on premises
- Complimentary accommodation in our beautiful bridal suite complete with King Size four poster bed
- 20 recently refurbished four star accommodation suites and a four bedroom cottage available for your guests to book
- As a gift from us you will receive a bed & breakfast package for your first year wedding anniversary
- Friendly, professional and highly experienced staff