About the Venue
- A truly unique, National Trust listed, family owned boutique venue specifically catering for weddings of up to 100 guests
- Enriched in Australian history with the original guest house built in 1940 as the most opulent in a chain of six guest houses with the pre-fix “Mary”
- 20 recently refurbished four star boutique ensuite guest rooms which can sleep over 60 guests
- Acres of manicured gardens bordering Sherbrooke Forest providing a wide variety of photo opportunities in addition to the George Tindale gardens situated across the road from the Manor
- All inclusive packages with no hidden extras
- A professional DJ is included in our Dining and Sharing sit down meal packages
- An elegant dining room able to seat up to 100 with a separate, portable dance floor that provides huge flexibility with floorplan layouts
- An extensive range of table centrepieces is included
- Our guarantee you will be the only bride and groom onsite – we only host one wedding a day
- Delicious, beautifully presented menu – your guests won’t go hungry
- Your wedding coordinator can be your Master of Ceremonies
- Flexibility, quality service and attention to detail – nothing is too much trouble
- The opportunity for you to enjoy breakfast with your guests the next morning
- Picturesque garden and outdoor ceremony area for your wedding and photography
- Our lovely indoor ceremony area with extensive garden outlooks
Rooms & Accommodation
- Dedicated rooms where you can get ready for your wedding, including a lounge with make-up facilities
- A special nearby Cottage called the Green haven boys zone where the groom and his attendants can stay the night prior to your wedding and get ready on the day with a late check out. It is a separate fully self-contained four bedroom cottage that sleeps up to 8 people with a deck, BBQ and billiard table. Breakfast can be provided on a self-catering basis or at the Manor, which is only 300 metres away.
- Complimentary accommodation in a bridal suite on your wedding night
- We’ll also invite you back to celebrate your first year wedding anniversary as a gift from us with a bed & breakfast package
Wedding Food & Beverages
- You can taste our food by visiting PJ’s Restaurant & Bar, which is open every second Thursday evening (nb. bookings are essential)
- Our Restaurant & Bar will be open at least from noon on the day of your wedding for guests as they arrive in case they want something to eat or drink before your ceremony (nb. it will not be open while your reception is underway)
- All inclusive beverage options flexible to suit your needs
- Our dedicated, professional team committed to excellence and service to ensure your day runs smoothly.
- The option for you to pay for your wedding by instalments
We are proud of what we do, which makes it particularly satisfying when we receive feedback from weddings we have hosted. Recent feedback includes the following:
I had my entire wedding at this one venue – ceremony, reception and stayed the night (plus a nice handful of guests too). They were brilliant. Their attention to detail from the very beginning of planning right through to the end of the wedding night was phenomenal. BEAUTIFUL old manor and grounds! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
Marybrooke Manor is number 1 for a reason. They are an amazing team of people and we felt like the process of having our wedding was so much more relaxed because of it! They’re packages nearly cover everything you need for the day. Couldn’t recommend them enough! Wedding was perfect!
My husband and I got married in January and we cannot thank Nadine and Deborah enough!! From the moment we booked with them, through the planning and our wedding day, they were so helpful and answered all questions and queries we forwarded through to them quite quickly. Our wedding day ran so smoothly and Nadine was just awesome. Marybrooke is in a beautiful location, the gardens are well maintained and we loved every minute of our wedding day. We really think this is an amazing place to have a wedding and will definitely be recommending it to everyone!
Beautiful venue. staff are just as amazing. they helped with all of the aspects of the wedding and we couldn’t have asked for more.
Fantastic! We got so many great reviews from our guests about the night. They organised everything and went above and beyond. They included so much and the food and service was great.
For such an old building the accommodation is great. Breakfast is included (which is always a bonus!)
Perfect venue for a wedding! So many guests told us how much they loved it. The gardens and reception room are beautiful and kept in great condition. Their customer service in wonderful! It is handy having accommodation there and the wedding package they offer is great value for money.
Amazing!!!! Absolutely amazing- If we had of wanted we could have done nothing and just turned up on the day!!!! They we brilliant!!
Marybrooke Manor in Sherbrooke is a beautiful location to get married. The staff were attentive and helpful, and brought everything together with such style that we were able to enjoy our special day without having to worry about a thing. Our host, Suzannah, was exceptional as our host. Highly recommended.
They were great to deal with. The venue is amazing and everything went perfectly.
Extremely happy with this venue. It is absolutely stunning and I was very happy with the service and value I received. Suzana, my wedding coordinator was fantastic, and every question I had was answered very quickly. The day itself couldn’t have gone any better and I was very pleased overall with Marybrooke. It truly is a spectacular place to get married and great value for money also.
They were wonderful. The food was really good. Overall they were great!
Marybrooke Manor is stunning. The staff are fantastic, and the venue has literally everything you need, ceremony, reception, accommodation. Our Wedding went off without a hitch. Every question and request was handled without any drama at all. They were an absolute dream to deal with!
Keith and I would just like to pass on a Very Big Thank You to you to Nadine from Marybrooke in assisting to organise such a lovely reception for us. Please also pass on the same to all of your catering and kitchen staff and the chef for the lovely food and service that was provided to us. All the guests and ourselves were very pleased with the quality of the food and its presentation and the level of service provided by the friendly staff. Thanks for making our wedding day an experience we will never forget and we look forward to staying with you again in the near future.
Deborah, Nadine and the rest of the team at Marybrooke are wonderful. The venue is wonderful, the food was amazing, all the staff were friendly. We had so many compliments from friends and family about our venue choice. It was the first and only place we looked at before we knew it was the one.
Everything went perfectly and we could not think of a more wonderful place to hold our wedding. Lots of beautiful spots for photos, the accommodation was excellent, food was fantastic and staff were very accommodating of a number of our requests. And our guests loved it!
From the beautiful ceremony space to the intimate elegant reception space, Marybrooke was truly a stunning venue.
In the lead up to the wedding they were so easy to deal with, and your questions were answered quickly. Suzana and her team on the day did a spectacular job, there were no complaints from us. They put up with the bridal party and the food was delicious along with being plentiful.
Beautiful old manor house that’s been renovated, plenty of rooms for our guests and buffet breakfast included. Rooms always look clean and owners and staff helpful
Lovely venue, great accommodation, always immaculate in the gardens and indoors, lovely owners and staff. Always helpful
A National Trust listed Tudor style mansion on the edge of the Sherbrooke Forrest, a truly beautiful venue for a wedding. A complete package from the ceremony to the reception!
I fell in love with this venue and the atmosphere from when I first drove through the iron gates, and when I was decorating the isle in my head during initial stages of venue selecting, my husband made me cancel all other appointments as I had clearly found the one. Marybrooke were very professional and able to cater for my plans. They allowed for the bridal party to get ready at the venue, were happy with our plans for giant lawn games in the gardens, were great at setting out all of the table decorations I had organised (150 tea lights, individual placecards and Favours, with matching menus). Nadine was great at giving us a timeline for our ceremony and made sure we were ready on time and more importantly ensured the bridal party had plenty of time to rest, eat and drink between the prior and post ceremony and reception. Nadine was also a fantastic MC for the night. Our wedding day was honestly PERFECT and I cannot name a thing that went wrong, and Marybrooke played a large part in ensuring the day ran smoothly. Thank You.
We stayed at our venue before and after the wedding. They made it very smooth and easy. The accommodation was lovely and nothing was too much hassle.
The venue was beautiful setting for our wedding. It ran smoothly and was a wonderful day.
Could not be happier. Perfect venue, friendly and helpful staff. We had our dream wedding there, and loved every minute of it.
The rooms were pristine. The bedding was very comfortable and it was great to be able to walk from the reception to upstairs to our room. The cooked breakfast in the morning was another opportunity to catchup with friends and family who had stayed the night! Thank you
Thank you to the team at Marybrooke. We had a fantastic time celebrating our wedding at this gorgeous venue. The flexibility and easy going nature of the team meant that our wedding ran smoothly and without a worry. Thank you for helping us create memories that will last a lifetime.
My husband and I got married at Marybrooke Manor in March this year and it was an absolutely beautiful experience. The staff at Marybrooke are proffesional, accommodating and enthusiastic – no request/idea was too difficult and unlike other suppliers, they genuinly went above and beyond to ensure that our wedding day was the most beautiful day of our lives. I absolutely loved dealing with Marybrooke.
Absolutely stunning, we got married in the outdoor gazebo. The staff bent over backwards for us to make sure our day was perfect! Thank You
Stunning venue complete with gardens
Absolutely stunning venue with fantastic service. Our day went perfectly, with all us and all of our guests thoroughly enjoying the service, food and venue. Many commented on how wonderful it was that they could stay the night with a buffet breakfast in the morning. Love you Marybrooke
Marybrooke is stunning! Perfect location with the MOST helpful lovely staff! So easy going and organised and friendly. Thanks to Selina, Lisa, Laura and Jaime our wedding day was the most special day of our lives. You can’t go wrong if you have your big day here!
Five star venue. Perfect for a winter wedding. Staff are excellent and go out of their way to be helpful. I can not fault their service or the facilities.